Saturday, November 20, 2010

christmas project

i may or may not have started a new christmas project...
without finishing my old christmas projects...

what can i say... i'm my mothers daughter : ) and isn't it WAY more fun to start a project then to finish an old one.

i love to CREATE!

hopefully i'll get'er all done. but who can blame me for not finishing when this little chubby man is around!
oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree
i love your NEW decorations.
but now your skirt, doesn't match
i'll try real hard to sew patch...

xo sandra

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see the new decorations. If they are as cute as that fabric (and that little chubby guy) then it will be a very merry christmas tree!

Stacey Salmon said...

John is such a cutie!! He has changed a lot
SS

Alysha Sladek said...

he's ADORABLE!!! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks!
Can't wait to see the new project :)