Monday, September 20, 2010

i sewed today...

for the first time in months.

i think i have had a little bit of post baby blues. i'm working on it though. it's a slow process, i think a little more sleep could help. any suggestions on how to get your little one to sleep through the night or at least more than 2-3 hrs?

i bound my DEER VALLEY quilt! it's SEW fun to finish off a quilt that has been patiently waiting for binding.
i love it!isn't the back fabric FABULOUS!

sorry i haven't been around much. i think it'll be a while before i start blogging more regular.
i've missed it...

6 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

Looks awesome Sandra! I'm glad you got back to sewing. I finally called a lady to quilt one for me that has been sitting on my counter ready to go for 6 months.
SS

Melissa said...

Oh, I really like this quilt. I hear ya on getting help to get your baby to sleep....once you get it figured out, let me know too!! :)

Alysha Sladek said...

Love the quilt. The colors are awesome!

burtons*north said...

this quilt is sweet. love the back.

Lisa said...

Love the pattern and colors! Hope you are able to snuggle up with it and get some rest! Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm there with ya. My little guy was born 6/8. He's been sleeping through the night since about 2months though but I'm still struggling with blues. I don't know if this is what did it, but I worked hard to keep him awake after eating for about 1.5 hrs then put him to bed and he'd sleep 1-1.5 hrs. If he kept sleeping (during the day) I'd wake him up. Better than he waking me up at night! Also, this is totally personal decision, but I let him cry himself to sleep when it's naptime. It only took a couple days and he learned to pacify himself and what going to bed meant for him. I'd always play the same song and have a routine so he knew it was time to go to sleep. How something helps!