Wednesday, October 13, 2010

thanksgiving...

this past weekend it was CANADIAN thanks giving. it's not often that i get to cook a thanksgiving meal. but this year i had the opportunity to make one for my family. i really enjoyed myself!

here's a recipe i found for the weekend. since i LOVE these so much i thought why not make the same thing but with PUMPKIN! i changed the cinnamon into all spice. they were delicious! maybe even better the next morning for breakfast ; )

i have a lot to be thankful for!

3 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

yummm. Those look delish!
SS

Rachel said...

How did you know that I was going to ask you for that recipe? Thanks for sharing, it was way yum!

Lisa said...

Those look so yummy! Did Cole fall asleep with food in his mouth this year? I still think that is one of my favorite Thanksgiving stories. Happy Thanksgiving!