Thursday, February 3, 2011

sister = bliss

my sister's blogging again!

she use to be owner of an on-line quilt shop that ended up being too much to handle. if you know my sister though, she can't stay still for long. and with a PILE of fabric sitting around it's hard not to be inspired by all of the beautiful fabrics!

so what do you do when life hands you lemons... you make lemonade!

and that just what she's doing! she's making the most FABULOUS American Girl doll clothes!
i don't think they get ANY cuter than this!!
the other thing you should know about my sister is that she can sew like the wind! i have never met anyone that can sew as fast and as accurate as her. i just talked to her about making American Girl doll clothes about 4 days ago and she already has a pile of skirts made. how is that even possible???

SHE'S AMAZING!!!
now go check out her blog!

3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I want those clothes for my GIRLS (and their dolls)!

Lisa said...

I'm with Alysha, Audrey and her doll would look too cute in those! Amazing!

jillian said...

You little stinker... i can't believe it took me so long to check your blog. Thank you for the sweet post! and all about me. Blushing...