Thursday, April 8, 2010

can i be on your blog?

while taking pictures of a quilt that i have been
working on for the baby, my son asked,
"can i bend over the quilt so that i can be on your blog?" lol...
what a sweety... i think he was feeling a little left out after
i took all of those pictures of his sister in her new dress.

LOVE that BOY!!

it just has to be quilted and bound.
i hope to finish it this weekend!

wish me luck! i might have to call in some backup
to help me pin ; )

xo sandra

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's the handsome dude on your blog???

Rachel said...

Oohhh! I really like that pattern. I can't wait to see it finished. Good job Cole, getting into the action. Now you are famous!

Stacey Salmon said...

That is so cute!! The quilt is cute too:)
SS

Lisa said...

Oh how sweet! You have two of your wonderful creations in one shot! Give Cole a big hug from his Aunt!

jillian said...

love the top, it sure has that Sandra flair!

Jennifer said...

I love that boy too!!!!! Your stuff is so beautiful!!! all my best, Jennifer