Monday, March 15, 2010

Butterscotch Confetti Squares

They are one of the easiest squares you'll ever make!
My family LOVES them...
I hope yours does to!

Ingredients:

½ Cup Margarine
¾ Cup Peanut Butter
1 Bag Butterscotch Chips
1 Package Colored Marshmallows (250gm)

Directions:

Melt butter & peanut butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir in butterscotch chips until melted. Cool until you can hold your hand to the bottom of the pot. To speed process, stir while holding pan in cold water. Add marshmallows & stir until all are coated. Pack in 9*9 inch pan that has been lined with foil. Refrigerate. Freezes well.

6 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

I bet my kids would totally dig these! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me...I love these!

Stacey Salmon said...

Haven't had those in forever. I might have to make some!
SS

Anonymous said...

Very healthy!

sandra said...

NO... not health if you eat them as a meal. But they are a tasty treat!

TaDa! Creations said...

Oh my! These look wonderful, so bright and springy. I know my kids will love them. Just added everything to my shopping list. Thanks for sharing!