Wednesday, March 17, 2010

happy...

we pulled out the GREEN today... me being the exception.
i don't have anything green that will fit around
my protruding belly.

i must be in my nesting phase because i couldn't finish cleaning
my bedroom and bathroom until EVERY nook and cranny
had been wiped. when i say EVERY, i mean even to the point of having
to move furniture to get under everything. don't worry i didn't move it.
i waited till the muscles came home so he could move it for me ; )
it took me ALL day and i'm almost done. i just have to tackle the huge
pile of clothes in my closet...

i hope you had a GREENtabulous day! we had some green waffles to celebrate!

how was your St. Pattick's Day?
what are some of the fun things you do to celebrate?

xo sandra

2 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

I haven't gotten there yet. What to come clean my room! I'm sure it would take you another FULL day.
SS

US WEEKLY said...

I cleaned out the bathroom closet the other day took me all day to.. it felt so good to toss stuff, I have a million other projects to do before I have this baby.